Feeding My Ducks

I just joined this group because I thought it would be fun to see what
experts and collectors had to say about one of my favorite old bands, the
Who. Now I find the excessive use of adjectives, pronouns, random
punctuations and complete paragraphs about things generally interesting. How
you waste my valuable time!
Is there some reason the people objecting to the off-topic posts can't tell
by the subject heading when a post is norrowly about the Who. For instance,
if you see a post entitled, " Who, who,Who's who?" you know that there may be
a high level of Who related content in that post although there maybe extra
punctuation, greetings, tag lines, and other extraneous stuff. When you see a
post entitled, " Feeding My Ducks", you can bet that there is no Who content
whatsoever and therefor you should omit posts so vaguely titled from your
reading list.
The real trouble is that some of you are so anal that you are afraid someone
might be offering a Moon dropping for sale in one of these obviously
extraneous posts so you are compelled to read every single post
indescriminately. You cannot help yourself; you have no judgement. You even
read this drivel.
Just as there is when reading the Wall Street Journel, or the New York Times
there are several useful guides and other hints to help you determine which
things to read and which things not to read. There is a Table of Contents
which equates to the posting headings here. There is a by-line which equates
to the posters name here. There are your general interests which should
naturally draw you to the posts and authors who interest you.
Ever notice the people who are least important are most hurried?  Read every
friggin posts morons and be happy. Although you should exclude anything I
write; I know nothing about the Who whatsoever.