Always running at someone's bleeding heal.

I finally bought the who box set. And I have to say that I think the song
"girls eyes" by keith rocks!!! I mean what lyrics!!!!!
 "She sits eyes a glow, very front row, dont throw sticks at her!!!"
 those are great lyrics....DOnt throw sticks at her...what advice!!!!!
I wish I could find that album he made "two sides of the moon" But the guy at
my record store laughs at me!!! I wish I could get a keith moon poster or a
t-shirt too but at the music store all they have is 500 friggen Kurt Cobain
1967-1994 posters and t-shirts!!! C-mon!! Hey you know that hyde park
concert!!! I KNOW WHO SHOULD SING BELLBOY........Dudley Moore!!!! He's keith
moon's twin brother.....I mean my god in the movie arthur he acts just like
moon!! SOMEONE GET DUDLEY MOORE ON THE PHONE!!! Oh well I gotta get running
now!! Think bout it. They should make an album just containing keith moon
talking... Oh...will someone please tell roger daltrey to stop appearing in
sitcoms and movies!!! Rog!!!! Just enjor the royalty checks and put some
dippidy doo in your hair!!!