Is it censorship...for a moment...

> If there were enough exciting threads going on
>here (like there were till about a week ago), no one would even think of
>discussing Joe Jackson or his/her personal fav sci-fi show as a kid...  Don't
>act like a beaurocrat but - participate!

Bernd:

Allow me to apologise to all of the list's non-US members for posting fav
shows. It's just the sort of thing us old folks like to do when we're
sitting around the bar discussing things.
I agree with your last sentence, BTW. Rich T has increased the number of
non-Who posts by touching off that streak of rebelliousness many Who fans have.
On a non-related note, have you heard anything about a broadcast of Hyde
Park? I assume it will be international. What kind of music coverage do you
get in Germany?

                   Cheers                   ML