Re: is it censorship?

At  4:14 AM 96.5.21 +0200, B. Gramlich wrote:
>Rich, Re:

>Rich, don't be silly.  If you want to keep them on topic, then keep them busy:
>Ask interesting questions, make interesting remarks, share with us your
>experiences with The Who.  If there were enough exciting threads going on
>here (like there were till about a week ago), no one would even think of
>discussing Joe Jackson or his/her personal fav sci-fi show as a kid...  Don't
>act like a beaurocrat but - participate!

This is the best post yet on this whole goofy episode.  Bernd is right.
Don't try to be a cop, participate in this forum creatively.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson