Re: my quote

Jay, Re:

> someone wrote:
>
> > > "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
>
> > Just to clarify, Keith was referring to Roger's pre-Who life, not
> > himself.
>
> Well, since, this was from my signature, I think you're wrong. Listen to
> the clip again.  He says, "I was a rust repairer and full time survivor.
> I survived all the major earthquakes..."

Last time I watched TKAA was about one year ago, but I remember that quote
quite well (not literally, though).  It goes like:  "He was a rust repairer
and full time survivor.  I survived only the major earthquakes..."  Keith is
by the same time making fun of Roger and introducing a very nice pun...

I hope this helps.

Speaking of TKAA, I always wondered why `Baba O'Riley' is labelled as
`Teenage Wasteland' in the caption.  (I hope that this is the original caption
I am quoting here and not part of the silly we-translate-everything-to-German-
-because-German-Who-fans-are-idiots-and-don't-understand-English captions of
the version broadcast here in Germany.)  Was `Teenage Wasteland' still the
working title of the song during that particular performance (before the
release of Who's Next?), or is this just a mistake/joke?

Bernd