Re: Howard Stern and PT

Mike, re:

>>> I've seen a few mentions of PT's funny comments about Howard Stern during
5/4 show, but I haven't seen the whole story posted to the list yet. Does
anyone know what "inspired" PT to talk about HS? Was PT on Stern the week
before the Supper Club shows or the week after the Supper Club shows? Or did
HS just say something negative about PT on the air (recently or in the past)?
Gary m ("lower case, vote libertarian gary") did you find anything on your
tapes?

        I listened to Howard before the Supper Club gigs, and I heard no
mention of PT (I would have thought another HS listener would have posted
something if PT was brought up....).   I *Taped* the entire week afterward,
and there was no mention of PT.... I still would like to send Howard a tape of
Pete's comments from 1 or both nights, just to see if Stern would air them and
his own comments....even better, I'd like to hear Pete on the show, but it
doesn't seem that will happen soon....

>>> I sincerely hope that no one has taken offense to my wasting of bandwidth
with these borderline "who material" questions.  But if you did, tough
<picard>.   :)

        Personally, I'd like to expound on Howard a bit..... it's Monday
morning.....did you hear the interview with the guy on the street in DC, about
Mayor Marion Barry....?!   (He even thought O.J. would make a great Mayor...!)

                gary m.