music and dancing

Hi there!  "Tommy" and "Quad" (as we call "Quadrophenia" on the Who mailing
list to which I belong) are two of my FAVOURITE Who albums (Pete Townshend
had some very strange ideas - so came his "concept albums").  I own the
"Tommy" movie... <grin> I saw "Quad" just a few weeks ago on the Bravo
channel, and I didn't like it.  Maybe it was just me, but I disliked the way
that one of Jimmy's personalities [Pete's anger[ (each member was one of
four parts of Jimmy) dwas dominant throughout the film.
        The sci-fi I recommended was "Fahrenheit 451".  It's only one
example of sci-fi that isn't exactly sci-fi.
        I can't stand anything being shoved down my proverbial throat;
religion in particular.  I'm glad that people have something bigger to
believe in - just don't expect me to believe in it.  I'd try to explain what
I believe in, but you'd be sitting here for hours (there's nothing I can
compare it to).
        I haven't the slightest idea how Ruth maintains a cheerful
atmosphere when the world shakes.  Well, yes I do.  She keeps talking about
her faith in God, and love for Leonard, and it is probably these two things
that keep her going.
        I DETEST line-dancing.  To me, it's a bunch of people with nothing
better to do than learn some cheesy steps to cheesy songs.
        I agree, that "freestyle" (I prefer to call it "interpretive" - it
sounds more artful) is a lot more fun.  I don't dance much at home, and you
have no idea how tough it is to get a DJ to play a Who tune.
        What kind of guitar do you call "blistering"? (An example?)
        What's your favourite song to dance to?
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Life is an unforgettable opera..."