list topics

(lots of stuff snipped)

>No rules, no censorship, no controls, just people who want to talk. I think
>that's OK...

>-wf

I was going to sit down and write a response to NakedEye10's post until I
read White Fang's excellent post.  I had made a similar post a week or two
ago which seems to have fallen on deaf ears (or as White Fang put it "if you
don't agree it might apply to you").

 This is one of my favorite lists, yes I have to wade through lots of stuff
I'm not interested in (key phrase here, no moral judgement implicated) but
there is a lot of animated interesting discussion.  Rather than just reading
lists of the Who's discography, I feel that I am beginning to know lots of
you.  I respect NakedEye's position, it was well stated and no value
judgement made.  I do not respect Rich's attempt to cajole or intimidate me
into changing my behavior.

I want to second White Fang's recommendation listed above.  Let's just talk.

Randy