Open the pod bay doors, Hal.

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Mark Leaman wrote:

> you gotta smile at his lovable fumbling. In fact, my computer's error .wav
> is him saying: "I don't know!" Used to be: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I
> can't do that." from 2001 but one must keep things fluid.

I wonder what percentage of sound-equipped computer users have used this
.wav at one time or another.  On a related note, does anyone have any, or
know of any good Who related waves for any Windoze events?  I tried to get
the Abbie Hoffman event of the 30 yrs CD as a windows exit sound, but the
background noise is too much when brought up to decent sound levels.  I
also tried "I saw ya" but the guitar is still fading out at the start of
the sample.

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend