Tommy Broadway

Finally Stumptown gets something vaguely Who related.  Just saw it in the
latest Willamette Week (Kevin, did you see my letter to the editor in the
issue after the Costco one? Hint:  I guess I won't be shopping at OMC again!)

Next:  The digest gets a LOT of repeat messages, making the digest verrry long.
Paul, any ideas?

Third, I have all the sheet music in my hand.  I'll bring it to work.  The only
way it'll get mailed.

Finally, is the guy who played guitar in the Broadway tour on line and lurking?
Any of the other musicians around?  Let me know, as I'd love to show 'em the
town when it rolls in.

Kevin, let's coordinate and get tickets for the same day.....

Jeff