happy jack story and a question

> >This might come off as a strange question, but why after playing Happy Jack
> >does at least one member always yell out, something along the lines of "I Saw
> >Ya!" I'm sure someone must know what it means.

Call it an inside studio joke during the AQO sessions.  Apparently Pete
didn't want Keith to be near the mics for any backup vocals.
(translation:  Keith can't sing) Anyway Keith snuck around to the booth
where the vocals were recorded and peeked his head through the window.
That's when Pete made his famous exclamation.