Re: Pete on Jools Holland (BBC2)

On Fri, 17 May 1996 Brian.Cady@turner.com wrote:

>      This isn't the same Jools from the song "Jools and Jim," is it?

No, I don't think so, Jools Holland wasn't a reporter who crapped all
over Moonie after his death, he was/is some sort musician (not Jazz, but
something just as insidious, I think).  He was also one of the hosts of
The Tube, an 80s British version of American Bandstand which now resides
on Much Music here in Canada (which I haven't liked near as much since
they cancelled Test Pattern)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend