Re: things PT said at Supper Club

Susan, Re:

>Pete was just hilarious the whole night, like when he talked about how Roger
>used to like to sing some Johnny Cash song and he sung it real low and Pete
>played the song on the guitar and tried to sing real low.

        Definitely.  The above incident was very funny, I agree.  He said
some kind words about Roger, when he said, "Roger has this great deep
voice, and we used to do Johnny Cash tunes..." (something like that.)  He
sang a little bit of "I Walk the Line," which was particularly funny
because he sang it the way Roger would sing it, not how Johnny Cash would
(that was my impression, anyway.)

                                                                        Stacey