Re: No Subject2

>This might come off as a strange question, but why after playing Happy Jack
>does at least one member always yell out, something along the lines of "I Saw
>Ya!" I'm sure someone must know what it means.
>
>-jag

The original British single does not feature the "I saw ya", But the promo
video, made at the same time (Dec. '66?), has a police officer walking in
on the burglary and being hit in the face with pies (ring a bell, wf?). I
have always thought the words were meant to be a response from the bobby,
for the video's purposes. How it ended up as part of the stage show, I
don't know.
...Dennis