Entwistle Video

I'm in the process of getting my very own Entwistle instruction video and
thought I'd just share this information with the list:

Title:  Bass Guitar Master Class with John Entwistle

Order Number:  VBE106

Price:  $29.95

Contact:  Hot Licks Productions
          P.O. Box 337
          Pound Ridge, NY  10576

Phone:  1-800-388-3008 or 1-914-763-8013

Fax:  1-914-763-9453

E-Mail:  Hotlicks@ix.netcom.com

Web Site:  http://www.mw3.com/hotlicks

Thier web site contains thier product catalogs, so you can see what they
sell, and you can also download an order form if you need to do so.

Enjoy,

Kreg Walvoord
KregW@alcon.acu.edu

P.S.  I don't play bass, but my little brother-in-law, 17 years young,
      just bought himself a bass guitar and is trying to learn it.
      Who better to learn from than the Master himself.  Long Live Ox!