Who Song Books....

   ...Where can I find some good ones??? I have The Who Anthology but I've
found this to be pretty bad at times, as I'm sure others have. I have another
that I think is called My Generation, this one isn't that bad but only has
early stuff. I've also been to the Who's Guitar Page that I think is
maintained by Kenny, That's pretty good too. But I was wondering why such a
great guitar band doesn't have any decent guitar books?? ---or keyboards, or
harmonica, maybe horns, possibly a book on gourds, Gourds Mate!!!! Gourds!!!

Vac