Re: In Defense (w/ minimal Who content)

Lauren, re:

>In closing, I, for one, am irritated by having to wade through what I
consider to be off-topic irrelevancies, but I respect that others may feel
differently.  Thanks for listening to MHO.

"Irritaded"? "Wade through?" Pul-eese, let's not be this shallow. It's real
simple. If you "see" something you don't want to read... don't read it! I
like to make my own choices in life and I don't need anyone else making them
for me.

Don't you believe we are all capable enough of deciding what we should or
shouldn't read? Once you start saying, "don't say this" or "don't say that"
it's never ending. AND, just who is the final arbitor of good taste and/or
Who content?

-WF