Re: Howard Stern and PT

Rich, re:

>So I think this was Pete seeing an opportunity to publicly hit back..
Pete was very good natured about it, and I think he made his point.

hMMM... I don't know... when Pete started up with the Stern thing, I thought
he was trying to be a wannabe Stern, himself. From what I understand, he
hates Stern. So, if I were him, I'd a) shut up and not feed into Howard, or
b) go on the show and bust Howard's "baloney"... I think Howard would
actually be intimidated by Pete in person...
He really kissed Roger's <Bev Crusher> bigger than anyone I've ever seen...

-WF