Re: Long Live Rock lyrics and stuff

From: Litgo@aol.com
bobm ringpiece and godspeed, re:

>I was wondering if "the arcs" was some oscure cool band.
>Anyone mind if I use it?

He probably thought it was arcs as in arclights. Sounds like a derivative
of
the Archies. You know, Archies, Special Arcs, English Arcs....   And
Ranking
Ringpiece.....
<<<

Actually, I thought it was arcs as in the electrical sense, like when a
live cable gets chopped, there are often great huge sparks and "arcs"...
 oh well.  If I'd have just waited a day and looked in my "Decade Of The
Who" book for the correct lyric instead of having to prove my machismo by
quoting from memory (not a reliable source ever since the Water
Tower/Blizzard/Acid incident previously posted), I'd have saved much
wasted bandwidth for Rich and confusion on the part of all.

Since I thought of it, I feel I can claim intellectual property to the
name The Arcs.   Subsequently, in the spirit of the impending trade war
with China, I hereby declare it as public domain.

OK,
KLW