Re: thought police - (12.53447% Who Content)

Gord1@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-05-16 15:42:01 EDT, SJCurtis@cris.com (Scott Curtis)
> writes:
>
> >Rich,
> >
> >You seem to be bent on keeping posts with humor in them out of the content
> >of the list. You say you don't want to take the time to wade through the
> >silly, off-topic posts so that you can keep up with the legitimate ones.
> >However, you take the time to write me personally on four occasions. I can
> >only respond this way:
>
> Scott - you got 4 peices of mail from self-appointed thought polieman Rich
> Thompson?  Man, I'm jelous -- I've only received two!!!  I'm almost tempted
> to start a contest...
>
> -Gordie

I am now thoroughly fucking confused.....I am CC'd on this note, and
therefore think you think I am the Rich with the bug u his ass... I want
mailing to be a funny as possible.....Even if they rip my god and
saviour, Pete Townshend......When the Timothy White stuff hit, lunchtime
chatter from my co-workers was filled with questions like, " What color
teddy do you think was Pete's favorite?" type stuff.....

Fuck everybody who thinks each posting here should be only of WHO
content!!!!

We are still fucking humans, aren't we? Doesn't your mind roam a little,
even when consumed with WHO realted thoughts??

Be careful, or I will start mentioning The Doors on every posting of
mine.....

"In uniform, I feel like a king"........ PT