Oh Mr Censor...(Yes?)...Bring me a dream...

>Mark, I'll match your four and raise you two.  RT obviously doesn't have
>enought intelligence to simply delete what he doesn't want to read.  I
>mean a subject that reads "DP (no Who)" just doesn't register to this
>individual.  Where was this guy during the the STNG debates!?!?!?

Ian:

Aren't we the pair of scamps, though? However, Litgo is the biggest offender
so far. Tut tut tut. You should hang your head in shame, Litgo.
Keeping the talley correct, though, I'm owed several more right now and
possibly could still slide into the lead...not to be confused with Leeds,
which would disqualify this note for another two or three warnings.
I wouldn't call RT non-intelligent. He might lack a sense of the absurd,
which is (I believe) a requirement to enjoy certain songs by an unmentioned
band (still hoping to win, here).

                   Cheers                   ML