Re: Put them cigarettes out....

Lev, re:

>Has anyone ever noticed that someone (Keith, I think) makes some sort of
>remark about cigarettes just as Substitute begins on the new L@L?
>
>I think he says, "alright, put them cigarettes out" or something along
>those lines.

That's on the old version, too. You can also hear Pete say before Magic Bus,
"Magic Bus," to which the crowd cheers. Not that this is revelatory, but this
is personally significant.

In high school, my friends and I would gather around a classroom door where
one of our other friends (yes, I had more than two) would be wiling away the
period. One would stick his face up to the space between the door and the
jamb, and, in a reserved tone similar to the record, yell "MAGIC BUS" to
which the others around would respond "YEAHHHHHHHH," and we'd take off down
the corridor. Oh, how easily we were placated then....

Litgo