Re: Mr Censor

gary m., Re:  (HA HA!)

>        Since you sent me TWO of those E-mails, and for the benefit of
>Anthony, Mark, Litgo, Fang, and all else who got those stupid little notes:
>
>                                Blow me.

        I was thinking that I was the only one he picked on (I got two!)
Well, SS officer Rich Thomson, you're even more pathetic than I thought.
Think of what you could have done with the time you used trying to keep us
"in line," such as carefully reading the Bill of Rights, or trying to
develop some sort of personality, other than that of a door knob.
                                                                        Stacey