O-MSMail-Message-Version: 1

from litgo:

>Vac, re:
>  If there is any way to still get involved in the project that had list
>members covering Who/Pete please let me know. Thanks!!

Ain't heard a thing since it was first brought up. More time to get your
chops up!
<<<

I was the one who initiated that - only heard from three people, so I'll
ask again.

Anyone interested in putting together a tape of List members'
performances of Who songs (or songs from solo projects) email me
private-like.  Don't worry if you don't have hi-zoot recording equipment.
 This isn't any professional thing - all you have to do is have a
recording of yourself doing a song.  Also, we need someone with good
equipment to create the 'master.'  I haven't gotten much response so far,
so this is the last chance...

OK,
KLW

kwinn@chrome.com