Live Stuff

If you're a rock and roll fan (and not just a Who fan), I would highly
recommend the Monterey Box Set.  It's an consistently strong four discs worth
of material. While The Who's set is quite good, but not among their best,
it's worth having.  Additionally, Otis Redding and Jimi Hendrix both turn in
stellar performances.  Those three bands alone make it worth the price of
admission (not to mention Janis Joplin, the Jefferson Airplane, the Animals,
etc...).

In terms of the legal issues surrounding the release of the Isle of Wight, I
don't know what they are, I was just repeating what was reported in ICE.

As for the Young Vic shows, I doubt they would go back and release them, as
based on the boot I have (Lifehouse Live), it's not all that strong.  It was
really their first stab at the Lifehouse material.  While it's a nifty thing
to own, they got much better on it as time wore on.  (Although I am partial
to the "Gettin' In Tune" with Pete's guitar filling in for piano.)