Re:Mr Censor

>Fuck off, Rich! <

Here, here!  I got one for answering a publicly asked database question.  And
responded by suggesting the poor boy find something useful to do with all
that free time he obviously has. (I suggested a similar note to Fang--you'd
keep him busy, wouldn't you?)  Who is this joker, anyway??  And who appointed
him god of the list?

Now if Paul tells me to shut up--I'd think about it.  (And if Pete told me to
jump, I would.  Right in his lap. [oof!])

Mick Noland