Re: Mr Censor

Gary, re:

> Since you sent me TWO of those E-mails, and for the benefit of
>Anthony, Mark, Litgo, Fang, and all else who got those stupid little notes:
>
>                                <Bashir> me.

Great post! (Modified of course) However, I never had the fortune of
personally receiving one of them. I would recommend that if it keeps up, we
have "non-topic" week in his honor... Mr. T, do you have anything to add???

BTW, I always keep a bottle of "Mr. Censor", right next to the bottle of "Mr.
Bubble" in the bath tub...

-wf