Inspirations

   So far, I guess, there's nothing going on with the tape of covered
Who/Pete songs. Please let me know when something gets organized.

   The idea of list members doing recordings sparked another idea that I
would like to help organize. I think it would be interesting if we could
compile a tape of songs written by list members that have been inspired by
The Who or Who members. I personally have a few songs that fit this catagory.
So if anyone else has home recordings (or professional, whatever) of songs
that they feel would fit the subject then e-mail me and we'll work out the
details. Maybe Fang would be willing to submit some of his Greatest Hits
material (live versions, remixes, etc.).

Vac