Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)

Rich, re:

>Please keep it on-topic for the list.  The volume of legitimate
>material is high enough without having to wade through silly off-topic
posts.

I suggest you heed your own advice, sir. And, no, my unfailing sense of
consideration will prevent me from doing this to every single piece of email
with your name on it. If the 'volume' is too daunting for you, there's always
alt.music.who.

>If you are replying to the author of a message, consider whether or
>not your reply is relevant to the whole list.  If not, just reply to
>the author only and not to the entire list.

I merely replied in the forum in which I was attacked. Are you behind on your
digests?

>In particular, short
>posts like "me too" and "thanks" are best sent to an individual and
>not the entire list membership.

I'd like to know how is this relevant to my recent on-line behavior. Would
you be so kind? Email is acceptable. It's --> Litgo@aol.com

>Your cooperation will make the list better for all of us.

I highly doubt any cooperation, especially mine, will ameliorate this list.

Admonishedly yours,

Litgo