Re: new Quad CD?

Brendon, re:

>Can someone tell me the catalog number and lable for this?
>Is this a Gold Master (forgot the brand name, but I think you all
>know what I am referring to..this company does all those
>digital remasters of albums...sometimes there's a difference
>and sometime not...

Pay close attention:

1) the new "remix" "Quadrophenia" is NOT out yet--expect it on or around
7/2/96

2) The "gold" MFSL (Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs) is an overpriced piece of
<Picard> and the sound is garbage..

3) The best sounding original mix "Quad" is the German Polydor, after that
the regular MCA...

-wf