Re: Tons of Stuff

Lauren, re:

>As for the drumming debate, I give <Who's Next> the clear nod when it comes
to Keith.  I don't think there's any comparison.  Seems to me like WN was
clearly his last consistently spectacular performance. On Quad Keith is
certainly stronger than most anyone else, but already you could see the
deterioration that was exponentially magnified on each of the next two
efforts.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I used to play "Quadrophenia" for people
as an example of what Keith Moon was all about. The drums don't stop
throughout the album and we don't even know, what part of them ended up out
of the mix on the cutting room floor...

>>Astley claims that the material will be on an extended <Odds and Sods.>

A claim that I'm sure he'll contradict at a later date. Right now, they have
enough material for about 6 CDs of "Odds & Sods". I hope that's what he means
by "extended"...

-wf