Who movie

        I know this subject has been put to rest, but I just have to bring
this out.  There are two almost perfect matches to play Pete and Roger in
the film.
        The actor to play Pete I have already mentioned (he was on The Outer
Limits, played a man given telepathy, as was a psychotic killer, who is
forced to kill himself to kill the killer).  He has the height, the
gangliness, the nose, and the voice.
        The actor to play Roger was on the new Doctor Who tonight on the Fox
network.  If he put on some muscle and learned to lumber when he walked, he
would fit in wonderfully.  He has the face (could've been Roger's younger
brother), the long curly hair (not quite the right colour, but with the
miracles of modern cosmetics...), and the talent to do it.
        The problem with both is that I DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES!!!
        Did anybody see the Doctor Who flick and catch the name?  (He played
the young Doctor, obviously, not the old one at the beginning.)
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Do you really think I care what you read or what you wear?"