Re: Join Together Sources

You wrote:

>Hi fellow Who-sters!
>
>Does anyone know the source for each track from the 2CD set "Join
>Together" from the 1989 tour?
>
>I've been wondering which songs were from which shows for the past 6
>years now.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike

Well since no one else responded, I'll repeat what info I have from
"Sparks" (a short lived PT journal).

All the Tommy material on the first disc is either from the Radio City
June 27 or the LA Aug 24.  All the songs that were done by guests in LA
are obviously taken from the Radio City show on the CD.  I haven't
bothered to check the rest, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to figure
out.

As far as the second CD, this is what was listed:

Eminence Front - Raleigh, NC July 27 (my first appearance on a live
album.) :-)
I Can See For Miles - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24
Love Reign O'er Me - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24
Join Together - San Diego, CA Aug 22
Face The Face - San Diego, CA Aug 22
A Little is Enough - Pontiac, MI July 25
Trick of the Light - Vancouver, BC August 19 (intro is the 19th, song
may be from the 18th)
You Better You Bet - San Diego, CA Aug 22
Dig - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24
5:15 - Raleigh, NC July 27
Rough Boys - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24
Behind Blue Eyes - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24
Won't Get Fooled Again - Los Angeles, CA Aug 24

I haven't checked all of these (by the time this was released I had
heard the entire tour 2 or 3 times over) so here is the disclaimer.

What I want to know are the sources for Who's Last.  Anybody?

Bruce