Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)

At 10:53 AM 5/14/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Doug Ciceri, RE:
>
>>You know Litgo, you're absolutely right!!  I guess that this is how the
>>equation works:
>>
>>Bands that get booed off stages = Great or Brilliant Acts
>>                                = Christopher Cross
>>                                = The Archies
>>                                = Joe Jackson
>>
>>                                QED
>>

>Yes, Doug, I'm duly impressed with your sardonic wit and innate ability to
>foster irrelevant threads. Given your predilection for misquoting other
>listers' opinions and projecting your opinions upon others, be sure to
>*carefully* read the posts to which you riposte. I wouldn't want to see
>anyone misquote what you contribute to this forum.
>
>Litgo
This remains to be seen;  show me one example where I supposedly 'misquoted'
anyone and I will find you an honest man.  I may be projecting opinions but
they have some backing as opposed to the lecture from you above.  Being
sardonic as opposed to sarcastic is less caustic and easier for you to
understand - enjoy your candy pop my friend.  Oh by the way, the double
negative you used in the sermon above is poor english - did you get this
from a Joe Jackson song?

DC