PETE ON CNN

        I'm sorry I didn't know about this sooner but CNN and CNN Headline
     News is running an interview with PT at various times today.  I would
     say your best bet to see it is at around 1254pm and 254pm EDT today on
     CNN Headline News.  I believe it will run then.

     In case you don't get to see it, here's a copy of the script:

          IF PETE TOWNSHEND IS A STANDARDBEARER FOR HIS PEERS.. IT'S CLEAR
     HIS
     GENERATION CAN'T SIT STILL.·
          THE ARCHITECT OF THE WHO'S BRAINY LYRICS AND BRAWNY GUITAR IS
     ENTERTING
     THE COMPUTER AGE AND PREPARING FOR A RE-UNION..·
          OUR PAUL VERCAMMEN CAUGHT UP WITH THE BUSY TOWNSHEND TO TALK
     ABOUT PETE'S
     PROLIFERATION OF PROJECTS. ·
          *** NOTE UNSTANDARD OUTCUE AT END OF THE PIECE *** ·
          let my love open the door·
         NAT 3/4·
     PETE TOWNSHEND'S UNDYING PASSION HAS REACHED A FEVER PITCH THESE
     DAYS..·
          THERE'S A NEW TOWNSHEND·
     SOLO RECORD.. TOMMY C.D. ROM.. AND AN UPCOMING RENUNION OF THE WHO..
     TO PERFORM
     QUADROPHENIA LIVE IN LONDON.·
          brief nat 3/4 quadrophenia.·
      16:59:52 this is us getting together to do something together that is
     not
     about hoo-ha making millions of dollars beer sponsorship selling
     records.. this
     is absolutely about us getting together in an act of mutual friendhip
     and trust
     -- to try something out that may lead to something i don't know what
     --
         SO WHEREVER IT LEADS THE SHOW IN HYDE PARK WILL ALSO INCLUDE BOB
     DYLAN ERIC
     CLAPTON AND ALANIS MORISSETTE AND ·
     IS EXPECTED TO DRAW WELL OVER 1-HUNDRED THOUSAND FANS..·
          16:58:23 what is really interesting is if it fails.. it will be a
     huge
     failure.. ·
          THE SELF-DEPRICATING TOWNSHEND HAS BEEN OUT.. AND ABOUT..
     PROMOTING HIS
     COLLECTION OF SOLO TUNES
     COOLWALKINGSMOOTHTALKINGSTRAIGHTSMOKINGFIRESTOKING ·
        HE LET A RECORD COMPANY COMMITTE PICK THE TITLE AND THE SONGS..
     LIKE LET MY
     LOVE OPEN THE DOOR. ·
          14:49:21 you look -- you take what you think is cool because as
     far as i'm
     concerned its all genius. or if i get up on the other side of the bed
     "don't
     do it it's all rubbish.."·
          ·
           brief nat.·
          16:49:50 somebody said to me this is your middle life crisis work
     said its
     definitely about crisis.. but you know if i ever believed that i was
     in midlife
     -- i would have really had a crisis..'·
          OF COURSE EARLIER IN TOWNSHEND'S LIFE.. HE WROTE THE NOW
     LEGENDARY ROCK
     OPERA TOMMY..·
            1:04:48 tommy strains.·
         NOW THE WHO  ONCE SO RAW.. SO UTTERLY LOW TECH.. NOW OFFER A HIGH
     TECH C.D
     ROM TOMMY THE INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE.·
          16:52:41 what's interesting about tommy is that it has had so
     many
     incarnations that you need a multi-media platform in order to look at
     it. all
     properly so its perfect to for tommy..·
          EXAMPLE LETS SAY YOU WANT TO HEAR JACK NICHOLSON IN THE MOVIE
     VERSION.·
          1:13:11 his eyes can see is ear can hear his lips speak.·
            ...·
     ·
          16:53:19 letters. photographs mementos movies home movies demos
     finished
     recordings.. conversations.. interivews -- its really an exciting
     place to be
     almost as interesting as televison..·
          RECENTLY ON THE TUBE.. THE VH1 HONORS THE MULTI-DIMENTIONAL
     TOWNSHEND
     SHOWED.. HE CAN STILL BREAK THINGS.. NAMELY A GUITAR STRING. ·
         3:28:42 lets see if i can break the rest.
         PAUL VERCAMMEN CNN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS.. HOLLYWOOD.·
     "    meet the new boss ! "