balance and The Who

Kevin:

i know exactly what you are talking about.  i stopped listening to the
Who (and a lot of other music) for a few years (as well as quit drinking,
drugs, blah, blah, blah)
because i had to get myself into a healthier space.  Not that I blame the
Who for anything but it reminded me too much of the pain i was going
through from about age 16 - 30.  Now I am able to listen to it without
the obsession and pain.  I posted once about the last time I saw the who
- I was totally straight and had a real great experience.  I know what
you mean about the spiritual search of Pete.  I have always identified
strongly with that, and these days tend to listen to that side of his
music the most.

"All Shall Be Well"

Trish
trish.pottersmith@colorado.edu