Re: Pete Backstage

Tim, re:

>For all the people with connections that got to go backstage with Pete (LA,
SF, or NY), what was it like?  Any interesting tidbits you'd like to throw
our way?

It was actually disappointing. Maybe I was there at the wrong moment, but
Pete seemed old and tired bustling through the crowd saying PC things,
shaking hands, etc... I said "hi", shook his hand and left after about 3
minutes... It wasn't any kind of environment to really talk or say anything
of value. Fine for a handshake or an autograph, but that's it...

-wf