Re: Opening Acts

I'd split my pea-level brain to see Guns & Roses open for The Who. Alice In
Chains would be highly complimentary too.
The bands I've seen open for The Who have been "The Nice"(with Keith Emerson),
"Magic Sam", "Mylon LeFavre(?) and The Holy Smoke Rope Band", "Almond Bros.
Band", "The Clash", "Woody Herman And The Herd", "Steve Gibbon's Band",
"Grateful Dead", "Rig", "Cannonball Adderley", "Iron Butterfly" and other
odd assortments.
In retrospect, I'm glad I saw them all, because so many of them are history
now.