Goodbye...for now....

                                        Date:     13-May-1996 07:52pm EST
                                        From:     Nell, Brian J
                                                  BNELL
                                        Dept:     STUDENT
                                        Tel No:   (201)-408-4788

TO:  Remote Addressee                     ( _in%THEWHO@MPATH.COM )

Subject: Goodbye...for now....

I'm going to have to unsubscribe for a few weeks...so I figured I'd leave
lurker mode and tell you all how much this list has meant to me over the
past few months....I've always liked The Who as a band, but the
discussions on this list along with the fact that I've more than tripled
my Who collection over the past few months has given me a whole new
appreciation for this wonderful band....thanks for everything and I'll be
back in June....by the way, if there is a change of address, could someone
notify me by email...my address is "bnell@drew.edu"  thanks....
                                                      Brian Nell