Re: WHO sounds good

Joe, re:

>I believe it has not risen much thanks to the Virgin reissue. I paid $100
for mine around twenty years ago.

Some piece of doody was trying to sell a copy for about $250 recently.
Unbelieveable, huh?

>> I have always wondered what happened to the multi-tracks of "Happy Jack",
"Pictures of Lily" and "Heaven and Hell."

Me too. Hopefully, they'll turn up... ..before the remastering is
completed...

>>It's getting confusing. I don't have the "Magic Bus" CD but I believe the
LP version is on the "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy" CD. However, the long 4:28
version is only on the "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy" LP. Got that? :-)

Actually, the CD version is a bad mix of the LP version and the long mono
version, besides being on "Meaty Beaty" vinyl, is on "The Who Collection Part
2" CD...

-wf