Decade of The Who

From: WFang01@aol.com
Just picked up the above at a record show today. Great book. I don't
remember
seeing this one around before (copy write 1977). Not only does it have
interesting artwork and pictures, but a detailed interview with JAE and
words
& music to a lot of songs, including "Heaven & Hell", "Let's See Action",
"Put The Money Down", "Parvadigar", "Day Of Silence", "See My Way" and
many
others...
<<<

The original printing of this book included handwritten notes by Pete at
the beginning of each of the song sheets.  The chord diagrams and tunings
were/are invaluable musically, and the notes often included interesting
stories or anecdotes.  We have talked about this book a few times over
the last few years on the list, and I believe it was concluded that these
notes were removed from subsequent printings.  But I'll sell you my copy
for a million bucks...  :)

OK,
KLW