Roger/"Tez"

        Wasn't that great?  I didn't know whether I was supposed to be
laughing, as I just HAD to, or whether I should have been shivering in fear
as the writer's I think may have intended.

        On the laughing note, I loved the bit where he ripped the posie
apart with his teeth.  (Oh, so charming.)  The Mom-morph was cute.  ("Gee,
Mom, that feels good, whatever you're doing".  Stab.)  The
crick-in-the-neck-nervous-twitch was good.  He looked like he was having
fun, too, which is always good to see.  I'm afraid that I have even less
respect for the writers than I did before the show, although they did wrote
a role for Roger!  (If Teri Hatcher had changed outfits one more time, I was
going to turn it off! [watch the tape later])  And, oh, the hair!  He cut
off all his beautiful hair for THAT?!  (Though I must admit, I couldn't find
the bald spot...)  Talk about Dippity-Do!

        On a serious note, he had a pretty good death scene (as far as that
show goes - it's been worse, I am told).  The scene in which he confronted
Teri Hatcher was very well choreographed AND played out (no amount of
choreography can make up for poor acting).  I kept thinking: "Is he gonna
touch her?  Morph into her to get at Superman?"  But the fingernails stayed
at bay.  The whispery voice was good - or maybe he'd just been singing too
much the day or two before taping?

        That was the second bit part I've seen him in (can't find McVicar
ANYWHERE, and I don't count the Tommy movie), and I think he does well.  He
certainly knows how to get into a grubby character (played a dusty
gunslinger with an itchy trigger-finger in "Lightning Jack").  Only hope he
does so well with cleaner-cut roles.
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Do you really think I care what you read or what you wear?"