Who's Next HMV Edition

I have a copy of this that I would be willing to part with (if the price is
right).  The HMV editions were a limited edition (mine is number 99 out of
1500 if you believe the numbering) from about 10(?) years ago.  It comes in a
12 x 12 box with the german polydor pressing of Who's Next.  It has a 12 page
booklet with pictures and an essay on the album.  Neat collectors item, just
that I don't need all this stuff I've collected.  As far as price, I'm not
sure what it's worth.  Anybody out there have a collectors pricing book
(Fang, can you help here?).

Thanks,

Randy Davis