Re: PT Q interview

Gary, re:

>This puts me in mind that maybe PT would consent to take informed questions
from members of this list. WF, in light of your connections to members of the
Who do you think, first, that this idea has any chance of succeeding and, if
so, would you consider initiating the request?

I actually thought of this back in December when I faxed Pete info about the
"imposter" Pete. I told him it would be a nice idea for him to wish everyone
on the list, "Happy Holidays" and perhaps answer a "few" questions. To that,
I got no response. I believe Pete is most comfortable communicating "3rd
party". After hearing him sing last Friday night, I really started to wonder
why he wanted Roger to sing all of his songs all those years. A lot of what
he does (past, present & future) makes absolutely no sense...

Oh well...

-wf