Pete in NYC

I caught the Saturday night Supper Club show, and figured I'd add my 2
cents, too.

I've seen Pete/The Who about a dozen times over the years, and think this
was the best yet. I always said I wanted to see him acoustic in a small
place, and this was every bit as good as I imagined. Hope he does more of it.

As for everyone complaining about being packed in and standing for three
hours (and yes, my 37-year-old feet did ache at the end) I have to wonder:
are we all getting old, or what? In the "old days" three or more hours in a
crowd bouncing to rock 'n roll was fun. Remember that? This was worth every
second (and the $100 brokered ticket.).

Finally, a request: I'd love to get tapes of this or any other of his shows.
If anyone can help, please e-mail.

Thanks!