Re: A few things

Jay, re:

> I spent quite a while agonizing over whether to buy this version or the
gold version.

You made the right move. The "gold" version is a flat as Herman Munster's
head...

>>Anyone else wonder why Roger didn't do any of his solo stuff on
the '89 tour, yet the Join Together 2nd disc itself contains 3 PT solo songs?
With Roger, I think it's really a case of swallowing pride...did he
really want to sing backing vocals on "Rough Boys?"  I think not...

Roger said something about him ONLY wanting to do "Who songs". John did a
great version of "Too Late The Hero" at Giants Stadium... MCA got carried
away with the Pete stuff 'cause they wanted to compete with Atlantic and I
don't think Roger had a problem with "Rough Boys". He always said it would
have been a great Who song. Personally, I would have liked to hear him sing
lead...

What was missing from the tour was... "After The Fire" with Rog & Pete on
vocal...

-wf