Re: A few things

Jay:

>where Pete is
>playing after My Generation and, (since he was the only one who really
>knew when it was time to start the WGFA track) he bends down to touch
>something on the floor.  Any ideas here??

Though I've not seen the Michigan tape, the only thing Pete used on the stage
floor was a volume pedal. The synth tapes and click tracks for moon along
with the monitors would have most likely been operated by Pridden at the side
of the stage.

>Both the CD and the video have one single guitar note being
>played during the intro (0:22 or 0:23 seconds in) that Pete does not play
>on the video.  His hands aren't even near the guitar.

Is that when Pete's jumping around with his hands in the air? I don't have
TKAA with me (at work; I do have other cds here, though! -- CD-Roms rule!)
but my guess is the tape was edited unfaithfully to what actually happened.
It's not the first time that's happened. Some of the woodstock film is put
together incorrectly. A/B suite editors are more concerned with having a
'nice'-looking product than being faithful to the original raw footage.

> I always felt that "The Real Me" needed a real BANG! entrance to introduce
the >album, so I would hope that is fixed up....

I heard they're replacing the that version with the Kenney Jones rehearsal
version from the 30yrs box set.....  [just kidding -- every thread needs a
little levity once in a while]

Litgo