A few things

Just a few different things to comment on.

Regarding Quad remixing:
The only version I have is the MCA US release, and since I only became a
full-blown 'oo fan a short while ago, I spent quite a while agonizing
over whether to buy this version or the gold version.  I always felt that
"The Real Me" needed a real BANG! entrance to introduce the album, so I
would hope that is fixed up....

Regarding sync problems in Shepperton WGFA:
There are a few suspicious things going on here that I pretend to not
notice.  Both the CD and the video have one single guitar note being
played during the intro (0:22 or 0:23 seconds in) that Pete does not play
on the video.  His hands aren't even near the guitar.  The knee slide,
since it was in slow motion, could have been from another take and we
wouldn't know the difference.  However, Roger's "eegotcha" or whatever he
says is missing, yet all the destruction at the end of the performance IS
on the CD.  Any ideas?

And, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring up this debate again- whether
Pridden or Townshend started the synth tracks for the songs.  I have a
few audios where Pete gets fed up and yells at someone to start the tape,
yet I also have a few videos (Michigan 76 comes to mind) where Pete is
playing after My Generation and, (since he was the only one who really
knew when it was time to start the WGFA track) he bends down to touch
something on the floor.  Any ideas here??

And, regarding good old Rog and his temper:
I'm really curious to see how he feels about this concert.  At first when
I heard his comments about going to the dentist, I was a bit surprised.
I could have sworn that Roger had been waiting for this.  Then, a friend
pointed out some things to me- first off, Roger and John have been
covering such a large chunk of Quad quite competently by themselves.
Roger accuses Pete of using the Who for whenever he needs it- and it may
be true.  Anyone else wonder why Roger didn't do any of his solo stuff on
the '89 tour, yet the Join Together 2nd disc itself contains 3 PT solo songs?
With Roger, I think it's really a case of swallowing pride...did he
really want to sing backing vocals on "Rough Boys?"  I think not...

However, I also have enough confidence in Roger to know that he will give
it a full 110% as always.  I have yet to see Roger go into anything
half-hearted.

That's all for me,

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May