Re: MMC and Jones

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Gary M. Gillman wrote:

> Also, is there any information on Kenney Jones' activities since the
>Who broke up? I seem to recall that he played with a "supergroup" in the
>later 80's, possibly with Paul Rodgers being involved, but can't recall
>the details......Gary M.

That would be The Law, with the album titled _The Law_, released in
1991. (With the song "Laying Down The Law".) Anyone sense a
pattern here?? %^) (BTW, anybody got an exact release date?)
(Personally, I love this album, but then, *anything* with Paul
Rodger's voice will send me off the deep end!) Other musicians were
Pino Palladino, George Hawkins Jr., Jim Barber, Mike Hehir, Steve
Pigott, Jon Astley, John Staehely, Ian Wilson, Steve Butler. Guest
musicians were Bryan Adams, Dave Gilmour, Chris Rea.

Wendy