RE: New Refreshments CDSun Dec 7 14:23:57 PST 1997

> >> I saw the Refreshments at South by Southwest this year, and I
wouldn't
> >waste
> >> my time picking up the CD.  All similarities end with the title...
> >>
> >>            John
> >>

> >As a Tempe resident, OUCH!  (but true.)
>

> Anthony,
>
> Sorry to diss a local band!  Feel free to reciprocate by disrespecting
any
> Jackson bands you happen to run across...
>
> John

No offense taken.  BTW, if you're interested in a great band from Tempe,
check out the awesome Dead Hot Workshop.  Their CD is called "1001."  If
you get a chance, check these guys out live.  Has anybody on the list
heard of DHW or listened to "1001"?

Just Curious. . .

Anthony